Hearing Aid Troubleshooting
Here is a troubleshooting guide courtesy of Starkey:
Reasons for Feedback and how to make it stop!
- Is the hearing aid in the correct ear? Check the hearing aid.
- Is it fitting properly? Try removing and replacing in the ear.
- Could there be wax in your ear? It may be time to visit the doctor.
- Is the hearing aid broken or is the tubing ripped or torn? You should see your audiologist.
Is it time for a Hearing Check-up?
- Never try to open the hearing aids plastic casing!
- If all else fails, contact your Audiologist right away!